A Fun packed session in Loughton Essex, where the kids can be creative by making and decorating their own Belgian chocolate lollipops whilst learning about chocolate and having fun with the chocolate workbook colouring book and coded message sheets.
Suitable for children age 6 to 11 with a spectating / supervising adult. Bookings are available for up to 12 children.
A great opportunity to come and explore the world of chocolate and have some fun, during term time when its less busy.
A tailored option is available for this opportunity in Loughton, Essex with regards to times and dates so please call, message or email to discuss and book your party in.
The sessions are in the studio at The Seedbed Centre in Loughton Unit D3, includes refreshments and you take home your Belgian chocolate lollipops and all your workbooks.
There are options to go out 'On Location' if required but the offering may change depending on requirements and venue.
Investment: £27 per child for booking minimum 10 children midweek.
What to Expect:
An educational piece to understand where chocolate comes from and why it changes from cacao, cocoa to chocolate
See a real cacao pod, cacao beans and cacao nibs
Chocolate buttons to sample
Create your own chocolate lollipops on patterned edible transfers sheets, decorate to their taste x 6
Mini chocolate workbook x 1
Chocolate coded message worksheets x 2
Wrap and package to take home
Parking and Access:
Weekday parking is directly outside unit D3 (3 spaces) or in Reception bays (turn left after the first block) or drive staright ahead as you come onto the park and drive straight into a bay by the bin store and I will provide you with a parking permit upon arrival.
Debden station is on the Central Line and is a short 10 minute walk away.
If you use What3words: https://w3w.co/echo.richer.memo or use postcode IG10 3TQ in any sat nav.
As you drive into The Seedbed Centre, drive straight to the end of the road and Nirvana Chocolat is in the second block on the left.
For Your Safety:
The doors and / or windows will be open to allow air to circulate during the warmer months and the studio is fully sanitised before and after every workshop.
1. Payment required in full prior to the event.
2. If the event is cancelled by Nirvana Chocolat due to extreme heat wave or other unforeseen event, a full refund or an alternative date of your choice is provided.
3. If the customer cancels individually booked sessions up to 1 week prior to the event, an alternative date can be agreed. If the customer cancels with less than 1 weeks notice prior to the event, no refund is due.
4. Refunds are not given for ‘no shows / those who do not attend’.
5. For private party bookings; If the customer cancels up to 2 weeks prior to the event, an alternative date can be agreed or a full refund offered.
If customer reduces party numbers after the agreed booking, no refund is due.
If customer cancels the booking completely up to 1 week prior to the event, a partial refund is due to cover costs. If less than 5 days notice given, no refund is due.
6. Anyone being disruptive or misbehaving during the session will be asked to leave the studio. No refunds will be given.